How may we assist you?
- Computer Hookup
- Get your computer hooked up by a professional with skills to do the job right, the first time.
- Computer Setup
- Set your new computer up so that it runs quickly, simply, and smoothly.
- Computer Tune-up
- Get back that nimble, useful, and fun computer that you remember.
- Data Backup Standard
- Set up a simple, effective backup system that won't let you lose your files.
- Data Recovery
- Find the remnants of the things that have gone missing, and bring them back to life.
- Reorganize the storage space in your computer so that it can perform more quickly and efficiently.
Installation & Setup
- Operating System Install
- Get the most up-to-date operating system, or reinstall your system after a crash.
- Software Install & Setup
- Get your new software installed and customized to your individual needs.
- Email Setup
- Setup your own private account, and learn how to use email to stay in touch with those you love.
- Virus & Spyware
- Flush out those nasty invaders and nurse your computer back to health in no time.
- Get the right smart phone and learn how all of its features work.
- Choose and configure our new tablet, and learn how to install and use applications.
- Home Network Setup
- Get all your devices online and synched up, quickly and painlessly.
- Wireless Networking
- Set up a fast, powerful, secure wireless network for you and your family.
- Technology Consultation
- Analyze your needs so that you upgrade to the perfect equipment.
- Get familiarized with your computer so that you can make the most out of it.
Service Contract Packages
- Standard Packages
- Geek-Aid also offers monthly computer maintenance agreements.
At Geek-Aid® we pride ourselves on providing a wide variety of computer support services and back them up with world-class maintenance. Our geeks are knowledgeable, professional and enthusiastic about technology and getting it to work for you.
We offer a variety of maintenance and upkeep plans with 24-hour emergency support so that everything we set up runs as well down the line as it does on day one.
- Wirelessly connect your computer, tablet, printer, smartphone, TV and security system into one integrated network
- Get rid of pesky viruses and malware that are slowing down your computer and hurting performance
- Back up all your data safely and securely
- Arm yourself with a sleek and comprehensive office network setup
- Provide your workplace with 24-hour on-call tech support
- Receive consultation from an experienced tech regarding the3 most effective ways to use smartphones and tablets to create a well-connected and modern workplace