- Computer Hookup – Installing your home computer can be difficult and confusing. Don’t risk damaging valuable equipment or wasting your afternoon and getting nowhere. Our Geeks will get the job done right the first time, saving you time and effort.
- Computer Setup – Don’t complicate your life with a poorly set up computer. If you don’t know what you’re doing you could end up with the wrong amount of accounts, the wrong passwords, and the wrong settings. Let Geek-Aid® set your new computer up so that it runs quickly, simply, and smoothly.
- Computer Tune-up – We’ve all heard horror stories about outdated computers becoming slower over time, or getting bogged down with viruses. Just like with any machine, a little maintenance can go a long way. A Geek-Aid® professional can tune your computer up so it retains its youthful vigor.
- Data Backup – Don’t let your important documents, music collection, and family photos get lost forever in a crash. Geek-Aid® can set up a simple, effective backup system that makes sure that your files don’t go down with the ship if there’s a problem with your computer.
- Data Recovery – If you’ve lost your files because of an accidental deletion, a crash, or a power loss, Geek-Aid® can help. Our Data Recovery specialists can work with your computer to find the remnants of your missing files, and bring them back to life.
- Email Setup – Using email can help you instantly connect with friends and family across the globe. Our email specialists can get you set up with your own private account, and show you how to use it to stay in touch with the people that you love.
- Operating System Install – To get the most out of your computer, and gain access to all the new features it can offer you, you’ll need to have the most recent operating system (or “OS”) installed. Geek-Aid® can make sure that your computer has the most up-to-date operating system, or help you reinstall your operating system after a crash.
- Software Setup & Install – Software is essential for running new and improved programs on your computer, but even simple programs can be difficult to install. Call Geek-Aid® today to get your new software installed and customized to your individual needs.
- Technology Consultation – Upgrading to a new computer, smartphone, or tablet can become a stressful, confusing, and costly decision – especially if you make the wrong choice. Geek-Aid® will help you analyze your needs so that you upgrade to the perfect equipment.
- Virus & Spyware Removal – Has your computer started to run more slowly, or stopped working altogether? It may have contracted a computer virus, or be ridden with spyware. Geek-Aid® can flush out these nasty invaders and nurse your computer back to health in no time.
- Wireless Networking – Want to get online with your laptop, smartphone, or tablet from any room in your house? Let us recommend the right technology for the job, and set up a fast, powerful, secure wireless network for you and your family.
- Training – If you’d like to become more experienced with computers, or you’re upgrading to a powerful new machine, Geek-Aid® can teach you the skills and knowledge you need so you can get the most out of the technology that you have at your disposal.
- Defragmentation – Computers are like any other storage space; over time, they can become disorganized. When they’re disorganized, it takes much longer to get around inside them and find what you’re looking for. Defragmentation is a way of reorganizing the storage space in your computer so that it can perform more quickly and efficiently. Call today, and let us show you how.
- Smartphones – The latest smartphones can do everything your computer can do. Our professional Geeks can help you choose the right smartphone and show you how all of its features work. Soon you can always have email, video chat, surf the web, and so much more at your fingertips.
- Tablets – Tablets are the hottest new devices to hit the market. If you’re looking for the ultimate in convenience and portability, you’ve got to have one. Let us show you how to choose and configure your new tablet. The Geeks will show you how to install and use the applications (or “apps”) that will unlock this amazing new type of device that is revolutionizing the way we use the internet.