Residential IT Services and Support
GEEK-AID® provides complete residential IT services for home offices and home technology needs. As the work-from-home trend continues to grow, you need reliable and responsive expert IT services to keep pace with expanded home technology demands. Our technicians can help you service, install or learn to use any IT device or system in your home. In many cases, we can help you over the phone or via remote screen-sharing and have you back to work within the hour. Some IT services require a site visit, and our technicians can schedule a convenient appointment for same-day or next-day service. You never need to disconnect or transport equipment to a repair shop. Our licensed, insured and uniformed technicians can complete repairs and service on site. We service all manufacturers and operating systems and can help with any home IT issue, including these typical needs:
- Repairs on computers, laptops and mobile devices
- Support for crashes, software installations and improving slow processing speeds
- Installations of and training on new devices or systems
- Recovery of lost or deleted files
- Emergency service and support 24/7/365
Home IT Services
The demand for home IT services has never been higher. Many work activities that took place in company offices are now being done at home or via mobile devices. The shift to remote work, with around-the-clock access to business emails and student reliance on technology for homework and learning has increased the need for in-home IT services and residential IT support. Smart home devices such as surveillance cameras and thermostats and home theater and gaming systems have increased the need for expert assistance to maintain high-speed internet and WiFi service and sufficient bandwidth and security to support and protect devices. GEEK-AID’s Manhattan-based technicians provide these residential IT services, and more:
- Computer, laptop, tablet and device repair and optimization
- Data backup, recovery and storage
- Work-from-home IT setup or relocation
- Safe student learning setup and college student remote IT support
- Setups and installations of new devices, systems and software
- WiFi and high-speed internet set up and improvement
- Cyber security, virus protection and virus removal
- Mobile device support and repair
- Smart home installations and troubleshooting
- Computer training sessions for new skills, programs and systems
- Tech consultation for purchases, new device options and solutions
- Remote IT support
- Syncing of devices, programs and calendars
- Virus removal and protection
- Cloud service
- Home theater and gaming systems set up and service
- Data wiping and safe disposal of old devices
Home IT Help
GEEK-AID® has several convenient options for residential IT support and service. Many everyday IT issues can now be resolved quickly via phone or special screen-sharing software without requiring a house call. Here are IT service options for residential technology issues:
- Phone Assistance – A technician will walk you through solutions over the phone. Get help right away or schedule a convenient time for a call.
- Remote IT Assistance – A technician will log onto your computer or device with your permission and work to resolve the issue. You can follow along and observe progress during the remote help session. IT help is generally available within the hour or scheduled for a convenient time. This option is perfect for when you are traveling, or for college students needing computer or device assistance.
- Computer House Calls – Same-day or next-day service for IT issues that require a technician to visit your home for repairs or installations.
- Emergency Services – Emergency services and support are available 24/7/365 for critical project deadlines, security issues and more.
- Unlimited Residential Service Package – A cost-effective yearly service agreement for all pre-registered devices.
- IT Service and Support for Businesses – Complete IT service and support for small and midsized business networks in the New York City metropolitan area.
Contact GEEK-AID® today to schedule service, support or tech consultations for any device, brand or operating system. Get professional IT support for home offices and smart home systems.