How Can an IT Consulting Service Help Your Business?
GEEK-AID® IT consulting services can help your business stay competitive. Our consultants help you achieve your business goals with solutions that integrate with your existing technology investments and scale alongside your company’s growth. Working with a wide variety of companies, industries and products, our team has the experience and knowledge to provide a high-level overview of the technology needs of small and midsized businesses (SMBs). Here are some of the benefits of using IT consulting services:
- Save time: Allowing us to troubleshoot and quickly solve your IT issues avoids distractions that take you away from your core business operations and frees up valuable time.
- Save money: Realize cost savings over a full-time in-house employee, and gain access to new and innovative strategies that improve employee productivity and reduce technology costs.
- Gain competitive expertise: Get objective, strategic advice from an external source, not sales pressure from a software vendor. Gain access to advanced IT knowledge that your competitors may not have.
Small Business IT Consulting
Your business is increasingly dependent upon technology to achieve business goals. GEEK-AID® technology consultants will help your SMB face IT challenges by analyzing and understanding the flow of information within your network. IT issues become more frequent, complicated and expensive as your company expands and adds more equipment, services and employees. Supplementing existing staff with an IT consultant can be a cost-effective and practical solution. The costs associated with hiring and managing an additional IT employee are generally far more than using IT consulting services. Additionally, your business gains the broad experience of our technology experts who have exposure to innovative solutions across multiple industries.
IT Professional Services and IT Project Management
The time and expertise required for technology projects can be overwhelming to SMBs. Researching options, prioritizing tasks and managing bids and vendors can be time-consuming and stressful for business owners and managers. We will help you define your needs and goals, select the right solution and help complete projects on time and within budget. GEEK-AID® experts have first-hand experience with multiple vendors, products and business IT systems. We know when a solution is not viable or will create additional compatibility related expenses. Our consultants can alert you to solutions you may not have considered, or may already have the capability to perform. Here are some of the projects and solutions we can help your business develop and implement:
- IT strategic planning and IT roadmaps
- Cloud strategy
- Business continuity and disaster planning
- IT frameworks
- IT budget planning
- IT assessments
- Purchasing and sourcing IT investments
- Mobile and remote IT strategy
- Compliance planning
- Technology integration
Technology Services for SMBs
GEEK-AID® can help your business with technology consulting projects of any size. Our consultants can be contacted for specific advice in advance of projects or anticipated changes, or handle an entire project from start to finish. Our experts have in-depth knowledge of small business networks and the best way to achieve your goals. Technicians will make sure your system is running correctly, and your team knows how to use new systems and technologies. We can help you with these IT projects, and more:
- Employee technology training
- Network design and installation
- Data backup, classification and restoration
- Server migrations
- Remote access and work-from-home
- Cloud productivity suites – Office 365
- IT operations and managed IT services
- Security and network monitoring
- Connectivity and WiFi
- Cloud migrations
- Telephony and conferencing
- IT equipment relocations and mergers
IT Consulting in NYC
GEEK-AID® consultants and technicians are all Manhattan-based. Your calls will be answered and returned by local service technicians, not overseas call centers. We provide on-site service to the New York City metropolitan area. We can also solve many computer issues remotely, guiding your team members who may be traveling or working from remote or home offices.
IT and computer technologies change rapidly. IT consultants are a great way to learn about new solutions that your in-house team may be unaware of and to keep your business technology current. Contact us today to learn more about IT consulting services for your company.